Question
Posted by: Ntosh | 2004/11/25

RE:Is it dangerous to use Pain tablets/Multivitamins whilst pregnant

Hi Doc,
I'm 9 weeks pregnant and would like to know if its dangerous to use pain tablets,betaprofen or multivitamins whilst pregnant.

Regards,
Ntosh

Multivitamins are fine, but do not use betaprofen.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/24

Is my bbysafe as Iam taking betaprofen on 8weeks pregnant

Posted by: mbali | 2013/11/14

if u hav taken the betaprofen and you are 8months pregnant whats gonna happen

Reply to mbali
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/11/25

Normal Vitamins contains high dosages of Vitamin A, which can cause problems, Pregnavit is better as it is specifically designed for pregnant ladies, It is not expensive, R35 for a months supply, most vitamin companies also make for pregnant woman. Rather use it and as * said, panado's for pain, the other one you asked about is unfimiliar to me.

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: * | 2004/11/25

Multivitamins are fine as long as they are taken at the right prescribed dosage and for pain you should only take panado's

Reply to *