Question
Posted by: Refiloe | 2007/02/15

RE:is cellulite creams safe in pregnancy

i am 29 weeks pregnant and i would like to know if it is safe to use cellulite creams around my thighs and buttocks.

Dear Refiloe
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am not in a position to judge if cellulite creams can be safely used in pregnancy, because I don't know what the creams you intend using, actually contain. It is unlikely that any absorption of potentially harmful compounds will occur through the skin, but I would recommend that you check with your dr or gynae before you use them - rather safe, than sorry.
Enjoy your pregnancy