Question
Posted by: Darren | 2006/07/18

RE:INFECTION

Hi Doctor,

Many thanks for your answer to 87. I was really, really panicing. I have just two more questions. Does HIV infected saliva and blood mixed die on contact with alcohol such as beer and whiskey? How long does the alcohol stay in the persons mouth after drinking?

Many thanks.

Expert ImageArchive

Please have your test done.

1
Posted by: visitor | 2006/07/18

Darren your questions to the pathologist are ridiculous. You cannot get hiv in the manner you describe. If you could everybody would have the disease by now. Why not go read the forums on thebodydotcom so that you can learn more about this disease

Reply to visitor