Question
Posted by: Sam | 2007/08/22

Rehab Centres

I wonder if you could tell me where I can find a list of private rehabilitation centres in South Africa that cover depression. I have contacted one in Underberg and they are pretty expensive, where else could I find any? Thanks

I haven't found such a list ; I hope someone else can advise. The Dept of Psychiatry at Stellenbosch used to have a center ( maybe they still do ) which tried to keep track of such facilities and organizations round the country --- try calling them

2
Posted by: Hope* | 2007/08/22

Also Riverview Manor in the Drakensburg.

Reply to Hope*
Posted by: jcat | 2007/08/22

Try SADAG, number at the top of the page. Otherwise, there's Crescent in JHB and CT or Riverfield Lodge in JHB.
Regards,
jcat

Reply to jcat