Posted by: Zaza | 2009/09/14

Regular infections


I went to see my gynae today, (had a short session, i was squeezed in for an app so i did not get to ask her what i want to know)

I have had a watery discharge for a while and she said its an infection and is treating me for it. I am not sexually active now and I use condoms when I do so I am assuming it is not caused by any sexual intercourse.

I just want to know how can I change my lifestyle or what can I possibly do to avoid this infections. i get the infection ALL the time.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It depends what type of infection it is. A common infection is thrush and you can look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: wv | 2009/09/16

get yourself some cranberry pills you get it at your pharmacy &  you dont need a pesricption i had a infection like that &  went to several doctors they put me on a lot of antibiotics &  it did not help so a old lady told me about the pills &  i have never had a infection in my life again

Reply to wv

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.