Question
Posted by: Confused | 2006/10/30

regret the advice i got from this forum

I seeked advice not so long ago about a guy that i am dating! he is a short d ick man and i wasn't too happy about that! i went ahead and slept with him - guess what??? the s.o.b just lasted for two if not three minutes!!! do you know how disgusted i was??? i feel dirty, please remind me never to listen to foxy brown and the sexologist!!! i am really pissed!!

If at first you don't succeed - blame someone.

Dr E McIntosh

6
Posted by: David | 2006/10/30

So your needs are different. How can you blame the forum for that? Lots of women would love a man who plays with them rather than just bonk them, whatever the size of his penis.

Reply to David
Posted by: Celeste | 2006/10/30

Sorry David, but the women telling you she is happy with 3 minutes is lying! Tish, if the guy is really really small, it IS going to make a difference. Shame Confused, I feel for you! But I dont condone having sex with someone you dont love, and because you dont love him, this seems an even bigger issue!

Reply to Celeste
Posted by: confused | 2006/10/30

i am the kind of woman who loves sex - do you get it??? i prefer to be bonked and not played with! i didn't wanna have sex with this guy because of his 6cm i think because my instict was telling me that i was going to be disappointed and I asked for advice here - and i was told that i should give the guy a benefit of a doubt blah, blah, blah - and i did! ja it was a confirmation that short dicked men don't do it for me and as for the two minutes oohh!!! i don't even know what to say about that!!

Reply to confused
Posted by: Sir Sex-A-Lot | 2006/10/30

I agree david

Reply to Sir Sex-A-Lot
Posted by: Tish | 2006/10/30

Uhm ... hallo!! The size of the weapon does not determine the quality of intercourse you get from the man!

Reply to Tish
Posted by: David | 2006/10/30

What advice were you given? Foxybrown is usually very sensible.

Reply to David