Question
Posted by: sara | 2005/07/28

regarding inch loss

i m doing lot of exercise and crash diet also and losing weight bt i have not loose inches from the chest part . i m a girl of 23 years and wighing 72 kg and lost around 8 kg. pls suggest for this.

It depends a lot on how long you have been exercising for. Firstly, though, the crash diet must stop. You are not going to benefit at all from that in the long run, so I really do suggest that you begin to eat normally, and correctly, and let exercise and a sensible diet work for you.

As for the losing weight on the chest, I suspect that you just need to give it a lot of time and be patient. The exercise will work, provided you are eating properly and doing the right exercise. By this, I mean you should be doing a lot of cardio work with a good deal of resistance training as well, but cardio is certainly more important.

Check out the Fitness page of the HEalth24 site, then click on 'programmes' and select whichever one you feel suits you most, interest wise.