Question
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/04/07

Reformed Meds-Hater

Hey CS, I haven't been around for quite a while, as you know, I've become "addicted" and am trying very hard to stay away from the forum and visit only once a week. It gets easier and easier I must say.

Remember I'm seeing a psychologist at the moment? This woman is phenomenal - I've learnt so much about myself in the last 3 sessions, and yes, I've started on Cipralex (her recommendation), and CS, I feel like a brand new person (although it is very traumatic every time I go, and I feel a bit vulnerable for a day or two afterwards) but I'm on top of the world, feeling positive, and different people have commented on numerous occasions, about how well I'm looking at the moment. Can you believe that I'm professing the positive of AD's?

Anyway, I hope you are keeping well, and that you will have a well-deserved, enjoyable and relaxing weekend. And thanks for explaining things about AD's to me, if it wasn't for your explanations, I would never have considered getting help, which I clearly needed. You're a star ***.

Nice to hear that you're breaking your nasty habit ( :} ) but still visiting at least once a week. Delighted to hear that you've found a good psychologist and that the meds are helping. I think sometimes a really good, active psych session may leave a few temporary bruises, psychically, but so long as good progress is made, that's fine.
And thanks for the thanks --- if I managed to help you accept the possibility that, good as you were, you can be still better with therapy and possibly meds, then I'm truly happy.
As Clueless says, thanks also for giving positive feedback --- we want to hear how people are doing, well or ill, but too often folks who do really well don't think of returning to encourage others by the story of their progress. So thanks again

1
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/04/07

Hallo Buzz! I'm glad it's going well. You even sound diferent! I get a fuzzy feeling everytime I hear a positive story like this. Love ya!

Reply to Clueless.