Posted by: Lisa Kammerling | 2011/09/19

Reflexology therapists

I am looking for a therapist that specialises in fertility. Don''t know where to find registered reflexologists. I live in Honeydew close to Randburg, Johannesburg.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Lisa

I specialise in infertility - I work together with a homeopath that also specialises int his field - we are in Rivonia - can contact us on 011 807 7184 or 011 807 1202.

Otherwise you can go on this website and find someone closer - - click on therapists and then provinces.

If you still get stuck please let me know

Kind regards,

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Navsa | 2011/09/24

Hi Lisa

I am also from JHB, but came to see a reflexologist in CT that specialises in infertility. He really knows his story. I am now 7 weeks pregnant, after struggling for 9 years (many failed AI &  IVFs).
He assisted in bringing down my high FSH (from 15.9 to 7.6), which conventional doctors was unable to do.
He comes very highly recommended in CT- I was referred to him by my cousin''s wife.

His contact number (Mr Ismail) is 021 706-1315

Everything of the best for you-may you too experience the joy that I am feeling now.

Reply to Navsa

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.