Question
Posted by: reflexology | 2007/12/11

reflexology

Is reflexology a proven treatment? I have neuropathy due to an injury in my toe area
and am having reflexology 2x week. I am not sure if this is the right thing or am I aggravating it?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

refloxology has proven it self in many cases. Remember reflex can be used more than just actual foot problems. I would suggest if you do have neuropathy to address the nutritional aspect like a good vitamin b comlex, aswell. ie. address any possible sugar problems, use homoepathically Hypericum 30ch and truameel ointment on the area if the skin is closed.

Dr Debbie