Question
Posted by: lee | 2004/09/27

Reflexolgy

I would like to have a reflexolgy session. Once I start, how often should I do it...Should it hurt? Some people told me that they didnt have pain, and others told it was very painful?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Lee

Reflexology is brilliant and yes can be painful if there are hard little crystals in the feet. This is caused by toxicity and the reflexologist will gentle massage the area to help break these particles up. It would be good to discuss treatment with the therapist according to what your body needs. Natures own way to do reflexology is for us all to walk barefeet in nature and let our feet be massaged by the sea sand or grass or soil.

Always follow a treatment with a big glass of filtered water to help the body clear the matter properly.

Kind regards.

Estie