Question
Posted by: nervous | 2004/10/19

RE:finally did it update - SMILES

Thanks to the doc and everyone for their advice.
He still cares for me too. We have decided to take things one step at a time, I must admit I think we are both a little scared. I was so nervous and was nearly in tears but he reassured me that I had no reason to cry and that all was forgiven and forgotten. It's the past and we can move on from here.
I am scared but I want to give it a shot. I just dont want to get hur again. Gees I am so relieved and very haapy I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
Thanks again.

Congratulations, nervous, you sound like two good people who will be able to work it all out, together ! And nice to see those SMILES !

2
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/10/19

congrats and good luck

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: JG | 2004/10/19

Well done.

Reply to JG