Question
Posted by: Jamz | 2005/12/06

Refer to 10987- BESTFRIEND

I replied to your message.
Refer to 10987.

,,,,,

4
Posted by: Jamz | 2005/12/06

Sort of but I perfer not teling him everything or opening up to much because that makes me vunerable and I am already hurt and do't want to be hurt more.

Reply to Jamz
Posted by: bestfriend | 2005/12/06

y don't u just talk to him about it.. he is ur best friend above all. am i correct?

Reply to bestfriend
Posted by: Jamz | 2005/12/06

I knew if I didnt move away from him he knows just as well as I do that something would have happened. And I fel that I need to show him he doesnt have power over me. And now this evening he suggested movies but I am rather going to have a friend and cousin tag with just in case he tries something. He acts different now a days and keeps saying ob hings relating to sexual connotations that make me uncomfortable.

Reply to Jamz
Posted by: bestfrend | 2005/12/06

ya, know what u mean, thanx. i know time will heal all. Not sure wat to say, I'm just, wel u know. so u move away from ur bst frend. why may i ask?

Reply to bestfrend