Question
Posted by: Mika | 2006/11/08

reductil??

Morning Doc,

I, want to start using reductil from 2day. But I'm also trying to conceive(for 11years now). I'm not pregnant yet. If i fell preggies while I'm on reductil, will it harm the oregnancy??

And how should I use reductil....In the mornings?? MustI drink the pill before or after I have eating something?? Will it work?? I need to lose about 20kg....

thanks

Mika

Dear Mika

I do not believe that Reductil will in anyway harm the pregnancy or affect your chances of conception. However, it would be important to have your blood pressure monitored from time to time, as Reductil is associated with hypertension. Furthermore, once diagnosis of pregnancy has been confirmed you should stop using Reductil immediately.