Question
Posted by: permi | 2007/12/11

Re:do i lack nutrients?

Hi doc

thanks for the reply, i also had another pain on my right arm on the same nite i posted this. the pain was mo like wen u have a headache (it was pounding n then stopped and then started again), sort of like swollen, i tried to stretch it but it was not getting any better, i took 3 hours for me to fall asleep bcos of the pain, n i eventually put a lot of blankets so it can b warm.

i think u r right i am probably overworking out, n as of tomorrow i will try ur advise,

Thanks a lot

Hi permi

Sorry about the long delay replying to this one - it kind of slipped through the cracks.

I hope your problem has not recurred, I must confess that I don't really know the cause, I'd be guessing. It might have been a once off, perhaps caused by over doing it, and affecting the muscle? Otherwise, if it has come back, you might want to consider seeing a doctor and having it seen to.

Hope it hasn't though, and that the training easier has made a difference!

Ross