Question
Posted by: Rinie | 2008/02/02

red palms

For the past couple of years my palms are extremely red. It does'nt hurt or anything, its just red. Very red. Now for the past few months I have noticed that my feet are turning very red as well. No pain, just the very bad red color. People notice my hands and often ask me why its like that. Could you tell me if it may be a medical condition.

Dear Rinie
Yes it can be a sign of liver problems - please let your doctor check your liver function and feel if your liver is enlarged?

1
Posted by: Mich | 2008/11/23

I have permanent red patches on the palm of my hands, what causes this?

Reply to Mich