Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2004/11/02

red itchy rash on limbs and stomach

Two days ago I started to develop an itchy red rash on my legs (slightly elevated bumps). This then spread to my arms, and by last night it appeared on my stomach. I have only been to gym and have not been in contact with children. I am writing exams now so it could be stress related but I just want to check it's not rubellla as some of my friends are pregnant.

Sarah, it sounds like it might be due to a virus, but I can’t say which one without being able to see you first. The best would be to see your doctor and have him make a proper diagnosis. Good luck.