Question
Posted by: Morne | 2006/11/13

red itching on glans

I had some redness on my glans, I asked the dr for antifungal treatment, but now about 6 weeks later it is back? What can it be?

You can be re-infected by yoru partner. Did you both receive treatment at the time. I would suggest that you return to the doctor.

Dr E Mc

1
Posted by: DORIS | 2006/11/13

IF THE ANTIFUNGAL CREAM CLEARED IT UP THEN IT HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF FUNGUS THATS PRESENT IN YOUR UNDERWEAR.IT MUST BE AN IRRITATION DUE TO SWEATING OR THE USE OF SOAP POWDER.MAKE SURE THAT YOUR UNDERWEAR IS COOL COTTON AND TRY TO AIR YOUR GLANDS OFTEN.MAYBE YOU SHOULD ALSO HAVE A URINE TEST.CHECK WITH THE DOCTOR

Reply to DORIS