Question
Posted by: cathy | 2004/10/04

red face

When ever i go to gym after working out for even 5 minutes my face goes blood shot. But really really bad. It stays this way for about 1 1/2 hours after ive worked out. People keep asking me if i'm ok. Is there a reason why my face goes so red and is there something i can do to stop it. I have noticed that no one else's face goes sooooooo red.

Cathy, it sounds like it might be due to a blood pressure problem. The best would be to ask someone at the gym to take your blood pressure and make sure it’s OK. If he says it’s OK, the best would be to see a doctor and make sure nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.