Question
Posted by: Rolz | 2005/11/23

Red eyes

Hi Doc, please help! I'm a Data Capturer which means i'm constantly in front of the computer, my problem is that my eyes are constantly red, I make sure I take breaks every now and then but that does'nt seem to help. And I read somewhere that eye drops is not good for your eye's, any suggestions.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Try using Prefrin - It's available from your local pharmacy without a prescription

1
Posted by: worried | 2005/11/23

I also have the same problem, i was told that i have dry eyes but none of the things i was told to buy work, so far i have used cellufresh, dry eye caps, and similasan dry eye relief.please help i'm getting married in Dec.

Reply to worried