Question
Posted by: lisa | 2004/10/18

red eye

I've got a red eye and I went so see an optometrist and she gave me some drops and they did not help but it looks better but the inner conner of my eye is swallon, it is not painfull, my vision is clear and not affected by light, I dont even feel anything wrong with it, I only see it, do you think it is serious or should I see a GP not an optometrist . they said i must have injured my blood vessel and will heel after 2 weeks but it has not

Lisa, if it isn’t de to bleeding it might be due to an allergy or an infection. The problem is that I can’t make a diagnosis without being able to examine you, so the best would be to see your doctor if it doesn’t clear up within the next couple of days. Good luck.