Question
Posted by: Piet | 2008/06/24

Red blotch es on penis head

Hi Doc,

I've noticed red blotches on my penis head over the last few days. There was some burning initially but now its just the red bloches. There is no discharge or any indication of an infection.

Is there any over the counter cream I could get from a pharmacy for this or is it best to see a doctor?

Dear Piet
Try Canesten cream or generic – it sounds like a Candida infection to me.

2
Posted by: Piet | 2008/06/24

Thanks for that AAAAARGH, don't hold out much hope for you and your diagnosis. Went to the doc, and got some cream. He didn't seem to think it was much more than friction burns or the start of a yeast infection.

Reply to Piet
Posted by: AAAAARGH | 2008/06/24

SYPHILLIS - PENICILLIN INJECTION FOR YOU MATE!

Reply to AAAAARGH