Question
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/30

Red Angel

How are you doing this morning sweetheart?

I also hope Red Angel's OK today.
And Megamoggy does NOT appreciate the idea of cat Biryani

5
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/30

Anyone seen candy? She seems to be MIA

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/30

My goodness you make me laugh!! Too funny. I think you should right a book about your exploits, it would be a best seller.

I promise promise that I wont drink again (till this afternoon, there is a company braai) LOL I knew I was in trouble when I actually craved a mutton brayanne (sorry spelling) for breakfast. I dont even like hot food. And the fact that it come from the caravan on the corner (which stangely has no stray cats) worried me even more.......

Red Angel SPEAK DAMIT or I'll eat the brayanne

Reply to Ness
Posted by: John | 2007/03/30

Me? Get a girlfriend? I will pretend you never said that. As if.

Another hangover...woman, you are beyond redemption and it is abundantly clear to me that I should instantly propose marriage. If it wasn't for the very, very remote possibility that you would accept I would, so I will rather play it safe. Heh heh.

Stripper eh? I would guess that very few women have seen the actual thing, well, show really, and my guess it that it is at the very least educational and enlightening. I've attended one or two in my time and eagerly volunteered to go on stage but both times, sadly, I was rejected. The legends about my prowess must have preceded me because both times she chose someone that looked like Dave from accounts and made him regret forever that one the night of his annual jol with the boys, he was the idle plaything of a wicked stripper. I often wonder if he managed to get his glasses clean again, and if the smell came off.

Hope your head feels better, you wretch you!

Reply to John
Posted by: Ness | 2007/03/30

Good morning! Ok first off, I'm very glad to hear that! (now get a girlfriend and be miserable again!!) LOL

My head hurts AGAIN. I had a friends birthday party last night and was forced to have a hair of the dog with led to about 5 more. You would have laughed at me cause I ended up going to a strip club with everyone for the first time (even dragged steve along) It was great fun, I bonded with some girl called saffire, I say bonded cause I saw parts of her that may never leave my head no matter how many dead puppies i try picture. All in all, great evening.

I am still a little worried about Red angel cause they have not responded to my post. So if your out there Please let me know your ok!

Reply to Ness
Posted by: John | 2007/03/30

Hi Ness, pardon me for intruding but I want to congratulate you (and others) on the sensitive on the careing responses you gave to Red Angel yesterday.

I must say that I am somewhat regretting having stumbled across this forum as it made me realise that there are some really excellent people in the world, and that I may have to revise my foreign affairs policies from the socks up.

Damn, life was so good before when I thought we were all snuffling in the same trough...

Reply to John