Question
Posted by: MIKE M | 2004/01/22

rectal pimple

I am a 48 year old male and recently discovered a small pimple at the entrance of my rectum. Kindly advice what medication will help as I am not keen on showing this to a doctor. I am not in any discomfort.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Mike

Apply Thursday Plantation 15% Tea Tree Oil Solution 3 times per day to the area. Keep the area hygienically clean and internally take Echinaforce and Bio-Strath Elixir. If the pimple does not clear within a few days, please do see a doctor or homeopath to help you. Don't pick or squeeze it as this could cause a spread of the infection.

The products are available from pharmacies and health stores.

Kind regards.

Estie