Question
Posted by: me | 2005/07/11

re:crazy

dear cybershrink
in your opinion my problem (about the question i submitted earlier about throwing mugs at my b/f I should apologise instead of worry about why) would you say I have an anger problem and should see an expert or is it normal to get angry like that I should just learn to controll it. (I have apologised more than 10 times I am liteally begging ) please reply

It is normal to get angry, obviously. ALl of us do it. Maybe you should stop apologising till he has replied to the first 10 times ! As this sounds like a single incident, which may have shocked you more than it shocked him, maybe no drastic steps are needed. As things settle down, explain pleasantly to him how alarmed you are at how cross you got, and explain why ti was, in the way that you explained it to us, and TALK about it together. Surely you two can work this out ?

1
Posted by: Joanne E | 2005/07/11

I don't think it is really acceptable to be throwing anything?

Reply to Joanne E