Question
Posted by: Julie | 2005/11/29

Recovery after a baby

I had a baby almost 5 months ago but I still feed so drained alot of the time. I was taking Vitaforce vitamins for a while before and afterwards but they make me feel nauseous. Is there anything else I can take to get more energy. I work full time as well which doesn't help my energy levels but fortunately baby sleeps through most nights. How long does it take for a woman to recover after having a baby?

You should have recovered from the birth by now, but looking after a small baby can be very tiring. You could try Pharmaton or Vita thion. Postnatal depression is also a cause for tiredness.