Question
Posted by: ARW | 2003/12/12

recommendation

Please recommend a good psychiatrist and psychologist in Bloemfontein. Thank you

Dear ARW,
Sorry, but at this sage we do not, as a policy, recommend specific psychiatrists or psychologists, for a number of good reasons. A major reason is that no-one in a country as large as this knows many, let alone, all, the shrinks well enough to make an informed recommendation, and it would be unfair for me to recommend someone simply because I happen to have met them, compared to others who might be even better, who I haven't met.
When I get the chance, I urge the Societies representing shrinks, to provide at least a good informative system to the public, with information about shrinks contact details, their qualifications, and their areas of special interest and experience --- maybe one day it'll be available info.