Question
Posted by: HELP | 2003/03/10

Recommend Gynae at Flora Clinic

Anyone out there...
Could any of you recommend a good gynae at the Flora Clinic please...
(Preferablly female, but not essential, as long as they're recommendable...)
Thanks!!

You could also look under the Find a doctor section on the left hand side of the page.

3
Posted by: lientjie | 2003/03/11

Dr Loock is wonderfull, I have been a patient of hers for the last 3 years, just prepare yourself to wait anything between 45 minutes and 1.5 hours. I usually phone and ask them how far they are behind schedule before I go.

Reply to lientjie
Posted by: HELP | 2003/03/10

Thank you!!
Will definitely try her!!

Reply to HELP
Posted by: Cath | 2003/03/10

My friend sees a female gynae called Dr Loock at Flora Clinic and says she is the 'best ever'! Her number is 475-5419. Good luck.

Reply to Cath