Question
Posted by: Sibo | 2007/05/09

rebound relationship?

My boyfriend of four months is a recent divorcee. He is still spewing venom about the wife and the general female population about its ability to be devils. He has a son with this woman so she is not going anywhere. I also have a son from a previous relationship. I take it that he has to process things and he needs somebody to just listen, so I let him rant and rave his anger.

Our relationship is not hot, its comfortable. Like, we have sex occasionally and even then, its only for a couple of minutes, apparently its the stress that is getting to him. I forgive and make him feel like Don Juan.

This other night, he did not come home (we moved in together) and when I asked him, he just burst out that that is the reason he is divorced, he cannot be controlled by a woman. I shut up! He says he slept at his cousons place cause he was drunk from the night out.

What I am wondering is, am I giving and giving in a vacuum. Is it possible to fall in love so soon after a divorce or am I just there as a buffer, some sort of emotional distraction?

It is rarely wise to become emotionally or otherwise involved with someone still so bitter and involved in their previous relationship. An existing friend can help someone like that by just listening --- a girlfriend cant, as you then have made yourself part of the problem rather than potentially part of the solution.

16
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/20

Am Marian Smith from USA Bobe newton pray for my husband to stop cheating on me with his ex-girlfriend. Me & my husband have been married for 3 yrs. We have lived together for 16yrs and been together almost 17 yrs. I am asking bobe newton to remove the ex-girlfriend from my husbands heart and remove her from our marriage. I believe there is an unGodly hold on my husband. He even admits that he doesn't trust her and that I am a better woman than she is and says she is greedy, selfish and a liar. But he still sneaks to call her on the phone etc. She also is very persistent. This is her nature to stay connected to ex-boyfriends etc. He is not the first. My husband is a christian and is just doing the opposite of what a christian does. I believe he is drinking again. He says he has changed. He has been back and forth for the past year now. He even joined her Devil church. She believes Magic sent him to her. She wants him to divorce me and marry her. She thinks this is Satan’s plan. He says he doesn't want to keep hurting me. He says he still loves and is in love with me. He said he doesn't think he could stop seeing her. He was faithful to me for over 16 years. I think he is in a midlife crisis and the devil is messing with him. I do not want to divorce him but I am getting to the point where I had enough. I keep praying to God. My husband isn't the Godly man I know. He needs to repent to God and turn away. This woman is being used by Satan. I pray she repents and turns to God and walks away from my husband. I pray for God to physically remove her from his life. I also order prayer for my son. I am asking bobe newton to heal his mind, heart and emotions. I believe my family is restored with the power of bobe newton the spell caster. I am not giving up. The devil loves to smokescreen situations. Now my Husband is in love with me and my family and promise not to lookup to other woman outside accept me her wife so today is a very happy day in my life to share this grate testimonies to everyone in this prayer ground. If you need the help of the Man called bobe newton his email address is bobenewton1@yahoo.com he is always there to help anyone who have problem once again thanks for all you help to me and my family I am very grateful I found you GREAT SPELL CASTER you are God sent. HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS :bobenewton1@yahoo.com.. CONTACT HIM TODAY VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: bobenewton1@yahoo.com or call him on (+447937457105) AS HIS POWERS ARE SO STRONG AND VERY EFFECTIVE AND HAS NO BAD EFFECT INSTEAD IT HAVE A VERY GOOD RESULT AFTER CASTING THE SPELL.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/20

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/20

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/09/20

Posted by: Daisy | 2014/12/30

I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the world, because someone out there might have same problem on how i got the love of my life back, to be with me he left me to another woman for no reason and i try to make things work for both of us yet things where getting worse and i love him so much and there is nothing i could do to get him back until i met a testimony share by violet from UK on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster who brought her lover back within 12hours and i decide to give him a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for violet. Dr Orissa you are a great spell caster who help me to solve my problem.After three day my lover called and told me he is coming back to sought out things with me, I was surprise when I saw him and he started crying for forgiveness and that he never knew what came over him that he will never leave me again. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth for what this great spell caster did for me and i have introduce many of my friends that have a similar problems,and their problem were solve easily with the great help of Dr.Amba, you can contact him via email; ambatemple@yahoo.com

Reply to Daisy
Posted by: shasha | 2014/08/22

hello every body my name is shasha I just want to share my experience with the world on how Dr ehohoaba help me, I got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 3years with 1kid and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and argued almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because I love him so much and don’t want to lose him but everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house because it was a rented apartment and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used his power… Within 4 days my husband called me and he said he was sorry for all the emotional pains he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily nd our kid is happy too and we are expecting our second child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience because I strongly believe someone out there need’s it… You can email him through his email.ehohooabatemple@gmail.com

Reply to shasha
Posted by: shasha | 2014/08/22

Reply to shasha
Posted by: shasha john | 2014/08/22

Reply to shasha john
Posted by: shasha john | 2014/08/22

Reply to shasha john
Posted by: Sandra Luis | 2014/07/08

Dear friends, my name is Sandra Luis from Canada, i am into business,but it was not bringing out profit as it was supposed to, life was not what living cos things was bad for me financially, i have a beautiful wife with four kids to take care off. i sold my car and most of my property just to keep earns mate and still things was not going easily for me. so i complained to a friend of mine who said he knew a powerful spell caster from Africa called Dr ATILA who can perform magical money spell or good luck or automatic promotion in office, making someone love you back, spells to bring close one in jail or lost back home,healing spell etc.that help straightened his brother life from taking hard drugs. At first i was confused and doubtful, then i decided to give a try and did what Dr ATILA told me to do, to my surprise 3 days later things started going well for me, i got what i ever bargained for, my business was flourishing like never before, i now have enough money to take good care of my family and we are living happily,I thank His greatness .atilahealinghome@yahoo.com for bringing my source to hope and joy with his powerful spell,well if you want to be a living testimony like me or interested in any spell casting you can contact Dr ATILA via this email atilahealinghome@yahoo.com

Reply to Sandra Luis
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/30

my boyfriend left me since 4weeks ago, he came back to me some few days back begging me to accept him back and this happened Due to the love spell from Robinson he told me that my boyfriend would come back and Just the way he said it that is the way things went. Am so happy that i have my love back. if you need help email robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com or call him +19715126745

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/08/27

Thanks to dr.marnish@yahoo.com for his wonderful work, My girlfriend left a week before our vacation to be with another man. I was desperate to get her back when I tried 5 other people to do a spell to get her back and nothing worked. I was still alone. Then I found dr.marnish by accident. I don’t know how I found him, I don’t remember. But, when I first saw the good testimonies about his wonderful work and after reading the Testimonials, I decided I had to try and give it one last shot. After my spells, I got a text from my lover. And we started going back and forth by text, she asked to meet the next day. So we did, and that night we ended up sleeping together, and about a few days after we got back together. anyone who needs help, should email dr.marnish. He is the best. Tamara ash

Posted by: tamara ash | 2013/08/27

Reply to tamara ash
Posted by: KILO | 2007/05/09

Stop it

Your relationship is still fairly new so it should be hot. You were not divorced he was so give him space move out or him, let him work through his feelings. Stay in the relationship if u really love him maybe if you don't live together he will appreciate you. My ex used to say he is too drunk to come home that was an excuse he was with someone. Maybe he is still hurting but please do not be his dormat cause you will end up hurt.

Reply to KILO
Posted by: CM | 2007/05/09

You are living together (however quickly it may be) - out of general courtecy he should have either phoned you or let you know he is safe and not bite your head off. Maybe he is philandering....seems very defensive to me

Reply to CM
Posted by: Rita | 2007/05/09

Yes you are, sweety. Yes you are

Reply to Rita