Question
Posted by: Donno | 2007/04/11

reasons???

I often wonder does everything in life happens with a reason???
Sonetimes things, good or bad, happens and you cannot understand why. I believe that it does happen with a reason but somebody told me that things just happen!!!

I think that mostly, things just happen ( apart, of course from those we choose to directly cause by ourselves ) But, because we are so constructed that we like to believe that there is a eason for everything, we tend to find reasons, for whatever happens, whether or not it actually had a reason or cause