Question
Posted by: samio | 2004/11/03

reason why?

Haai, i am realy(guy) confused, i realy have feelings for people that are older than me, but i dont know what can i do about that. do you know what makes me have such kind of a thing i realy dont like girls with my age, but i have feelings for older people than me, can you please tell me what is wrong with me.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Samio,

different people find themselves attracted to others of different ages and this can be for various reasons. Looking for someone older can sometimes be that you relate better to older people. It can also be about someone looking for someone to look after them, or be a replacement parent which tends to be problematic if this is the reason. It also depends on your age. If you are below the age of consent for sex an older, adult female is not allowed to have sexual relations with you.

It is not about there being something wrong with you, but you do need to give careful thought to why you are attracted to older people. Counselling with a Psychologist would help with this. You may find that your views change after talking about it or you just become more comfotable about what your preferences are. The main thing is think things through first before acting on anything.

1
Posted by: SOSLO | 2004/11/04

Hows it going Samio to be honest with you i dont really think theres anything wrong with you.Just like gals are likely to be attracted to older men because of they seem to represent a world that is barely within their reach it is quite normal for a guy to have those feelings too.dont worry in time you will learn to appreciate women of the same age group as yourself.Spend more time with younger women and try to learn to enjoy their company goodluck

Reply to SOSLO