Question
Posted by: Nuffing | 2004/10/21

Reason Survivors voted for Amber not Rob

Hi CS,

I have been reading your reality series articles with great interest. I love your synopsis, analysis and insight to what gies on there.

I just wanted to pijt out to you that te reason Kathy and Lex voted for Amber and seeemd extra bitter about it was that they COULDN'T vote for Rob, he was immune rememeber?

Lex even made a biting coment that he would have loved to have voted for Rob, but had to settle with his 'some derogator term or other'.

So there you have it.

Dear Nuffing,
The real reason I made that slip, about the obvious reason for those votess, was that the SABC has been too cheap to supply me with advance copies of the shows, preferably on DVD, so I could review them at leisude, but I have to write notes during the show, then type them up rapidly the next morning at the office. Shame !
Yes, Lex was bitter in the way he described Amber. I'm still struck by how catastrophically he reacted when he was treated in exactly the way he treated so many others. Typical of most of us, in a way !

1
Posted by: Nuffing | 2004/10/21

Sorry I see this was discussed yesterday... I have been away...

Reply to Nuffing