Question
Posted by: annie | 2005/01/05

Really worried

Hi There

I went off the pill on 3 Dec. I think I might be pregnant!!
Problem is that I only expected to get pregnant in at least 3 month after I went of the pill AND over this festive season I partied (drink/smoke) alot.

If I'm pregnant? is there anyway that I could've hurt my baby?
When do a baby actually start "living" from his mother?

Implantation takes place around Day 10 after ovulation. Before this, any substances you take should not get through to the fetus. You don't say when your last period was, but you should be okay up to Day 24 of your cycle.

2
Posted by: annie | 2005/01/05

Jip I will definitaly stop the dinking and smoking
In fact I stopped 3 days ago anyway. My rule was that I will still party this festive season and then I will stop. I'm 3 days due on my period but did not take a test yet. I think it might also be my hormones that's a bit mixed up.

I'm just concerned that if I'm pregnant I did damage?

Reply to annie
Posted by: Norma | 2005/01/05

Well, when you start ttc you must stop the drinking and smoking, but that's just what I think.
Have you missed your period, and did you do a test?

I don't think you could have hurt your baby if you are pregnant it's still very early, but you can read more about this on pregnancy dot about dot com.

Reply to Norma