Question
Posted by: sharn | 2007/08/01

really need some advice

Hey there
My closest friend suffers from candida and I don't even know what it is...Please could you explain it to me, she can't have sugar normal sugar or fruit sugar, dairy or anything with yeast in.Please will you explain to me why this is necessary to cut out all sugar? Surely this is bad for you, she is tired all the time, her stomach cramps up and there is just no excitement in her diet.Is there any tips on how she can overcome this or at least make her diet more exciting.Thanks,
Regards Sharne

Dear Sharn
Candida is a fungus (not a yeast!) that occurs in the human body in all people. Under certain circumstances we develop so-called Candida infections that need to be treated with antifungals. I do not personally believe that foods play a role in Candida, as some of the leading SA microbiologists have not ever found any link between diet and Candida. It helps to use probiotics or 'good bugs' like Acidoforte by mouth and Vagiforte by vagina (buy at health shops) to help combat the Candida. Your friend should combine this with anti-fungal treatment as prescribed by her dr and a normal balanced diet.

1
Posted by: parmita | 2007/08/02

I am a software engineer, near about 10hrs in office.
my quarry is how many litres of water i should drink.

Reply to parmita