Question
Posted by: ciska | 2004/02/11

REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE

I've been off the pill for quite a while now due to financial problems which have been fixed. I'm now waiting for my period to start taking it again, but ever since I left it, I've been picking up, but it's not fat, it's water AND A LOT OF IT!!!! I've been eating less the past few days, but my body still builds up water!!!! My friend said to me that I should wait a while before starting the pill again so that I can get rid of the water and 'till it's winter. The problem is: Me and my fiance can't do ANYTHING then. Condoms irritate my inside. So what is there left for us to do? I'm so scared of picking up weight. My friend says I might get even fatter if I start the pill now.
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? Is she telling the truth? I'll go crazy if I pick up even more weight. My clothes are starting to get tight.

I'M IN A BIG MESS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the help!!

You don't seem to have had problems with weight gain when you used the Pill before, so I don't see why you should have any problems if you start again now.

1
Posted by: Helper | 2004/02/11

Where are you? I am an agent for a company that sells amongst others a product that can assist with water retention. This is no hoax. I can give you details of the product, registration numbers etc etc. It is registered.

Reply to Helper