Posted by: sweets | 2005/07/08

really bad day

Hi every one

Today is a really bad day for me, my bf and i just had a huge fight not because of anything i said or did but because someone is telling him things, I dont know what, He says it is one of my friends but he says he never contacted my bf. My Bf was so angry and so rude to me it made me break down into tears. He has never spoken to me like this before. He said in not so many words that his life would be much easier without me. I know he was upset but i still feel like crap.

This morning something brought back all those dreaded memories of being mlested as a child, sexualy assaulted and alomost being raped. The person who has molested me went to jail about 6 years ago for robbery and I heard that he was being released from prison. All this is too much for me handle, I feel jumping of the top of the building.
I dealt with my past and spoke to a cousellor a few years back. I thought It was all behind me but know i am not so sure.

Sorry guys but i just needed to let it out

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Sorry to hear you're having such an awful day --- but don't harm yourself nor allow anything more that is bad to happen to you. This combination of a quarrel with your bf and news about the molester, has set you back temporarily, and brought back memories and moods you thought you had left behind. See your counselor again, and finish the wok that needs to be done now. It CAn and will get behind you. If your former molester approaches you in any way, now you can go to court and have a court order slapped on him which will send him straight back to jail if he comes anywhere near you. And if your bf is treating you badly and without even having the guts to tell you exactly what the problem is or giving you a chance to get things right again, then he's not worth the bother.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: KC | 2005/07/08

You should go back to see a therapist.

Dont even think of jumping off anything!! Speak to your bf. If he doesnt want to tell you what the problem is, and if he thinks life is better without you - THEN LEAVE THE JERK!!!

Reply to KC

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.