Posted by: Sam | 2011/05/17


Hi Doc

I am 28 years old and seeing a woman who is 38 years, we ae just togesthger to have fun as she is has been seperated. During intercourse I am not enjoying as my penis is not large, what can I do?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

there is no specific treatment for enlarging penises but there are hundreds of promises out there . You can ,together with your partner ,get her to do kegels exercises to tighten the vagina or use different positions to tighten the hold on the penis

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: sesi | 2011/05/19

hi Sa,
tryin diffrent positions always works and communicating with each other.

i am a 27yr old lady going out with a 21yr at first the sex was not good,so i told him how i want it and i did things to him en he did them right back to me,we did different positions even on the floor so now its all good!
so good luck....

Reply to sesi
Posted by: Chris | 2011/05/17

You can always call me.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: jack | 2011/05/17

Ask her if she enjoy it , if she does your penis is large enough or do it in a position what you also can enjoy.

Reply to jack

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.