Question
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/09

ready to explode...

can this day get any worse..?

just got back from running around the countryside for my boss. doing all her errands, for our function tonight (which im working late for), fighting for a parking with some abnoxious male at the pavilion and breaking the heel on my new shoes...

Maybe it can get worse, but that's unlikely. Relax, and enjoy whatever there is to enjoy. Enjoy the function

7
Posted by: Dude | 2005/12/09

don think there is anythin worse than a broken eal ... shyte state of affairs ...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Nomsa | 2005/12/09

sorry twink abt ur shoe as Flugel says "why sweat the sml stuff". Chillex and enjoy ur party tonight.

im off to the pavallion just now as well......hope i'll find parking:=)!

Reply to Nomsa
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/09

Not going to our function tonight for obvious reasons, but eveybody is leaving early to tittivate. Told my PM not to look in his rearview mirror when he leaves.

She will get the credit you deserve.

Please don't be upset - relax and dare i say it - have a coffee

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/09

Not in Durbs....

Reply to ASP
Posted by: APS | 2005/12/09

Not in Durbs....

Reply to APS
Posted by: Flugel | 2005/12/09

Why sweat the small stuff? Why get all flustered over littly things? IS your family healthy? Are you healthy? You have job. The sun is shining........

Oh boy.

Reply to Flugel
Posted by: carol | 2005/12/09

im thinking the same thing , ugh .....

Reply to carol