Question
Posted by: Lucy | 2004/10/21

Ready for a baby

Im 32 yrs old woman.Im ready to start to try for a baby any specific routine one has to take to prepare.Like a specific diet,excise.Medical check ups.I had miscarry about 5 yrs ago.Since then i haven't tried.So far we only did HIV test twice. I wish for the best chances i will love to have a baby please help.

The important things would be to follow a healthy diet, avoid smoking and alcohol, if you are on any medication, check with your doctor that it is safe in pregnancy, and start taking folate.