Question
Posted by: Silly Me | 2004/11/17

Reading Material: You think you have problems?

Listen to my situation:few years ago I met a woman with grown up daughter,and we got married.
Later my father married my stepdaughter. that made my step daughter to be my stepmother and my father became my stepson.And also my wife became my father's mother in law.Then the daughter of my wife(my stepmother)had a son. This boy was my half brother because he was my father's son,but he was also my wife's daughter(my stepmother)'s son which made him my wife's grandson.That made me my halfbrother's granfather.
This was nothing until my wife had a son.Now my son's sister is my mother-in-law and also the grandmother.This makes my father my child's brother-in-law,whose stepsister is my father's wife.
I am my stepmother's brother in law,my wife is her child's own Aunt,my son is my father's nephew and I am my own granfather---and you think you have problem like mine.

What if you have to judge, then who is wrong?

Actually, sounds quite simple, compared with some of the problems I hear about here ! :}

6
Posted by: NLM | 2004/11/17

That situation was posted as a joke in the COSMOPOLITON and later in the YOU magazine. So dont take this up seriously--was just a joke .

Reply to NLM
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/17

hehehe

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Paul | 2004/11/17

LOL!

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Josh | 2004/11/17

JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!!!!!!!!

Reply to Josh
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/17

Sounds like the Bold and the Beautiful, is anyones name Brooke???

Seriously know how you feel, touchy subject for me, my dad married my husbands ex wife!!!!!!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/17

Yuthus!!! thats a mouthful. If i had to judge, i would say your dad was in the wrong. But, i dont pass any judgement, some things just happen this way. Its just one of those things.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS