Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/07

Reading Material: Thoughts

Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new.

Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal.

If you want to make a friend at the beach, start building a really big sandcastle.

If you can't open a child proof bottle, use pliers or ask your child.

When an archer misses the mark he turns and looks for the fault within himself. Failure to hit the bull's eye is never the fault of the target. To improve your aim, improve yourself.

The most irritating thing in the world is when a left-handed person puts the bread tie back on the loaf.

Enjoy your day,
Shaun

I always feel that our aim needs to be to make NEW mistakes. He who makes no mistakes, has never tried anything ( and that's the biggest mistake of all). And repeating old and second-hand mistakes, is a waste of time and shows we weren't paying attention the first time round.

5
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/07

*blush*

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/07

Ouch!!! You can stop yanking now, we use a flush mechanism these day you know. Much quieter, more convenient, & besides, it might save me/you the embarrassment of yanking the wrong.... chain.

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/07

I know, Shaun, I was just yanking your chain!!

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/07

Sorry M, no offence intended what-so-ever. The statement is actually meant to give validity to the saying "different strokes for different folks". "One man's 'whiskey' is another man's poison"... I'm sure you know what I mean.

But ja, me personally, I actually find that amusing... some people don't even realise why it was done differently.

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/07

Hey Shaun...

I'm sorry, but us lefties can't help it, hey! I never realised that it was so irritating! Hehe

Reply to Mindful