Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/09

Reading Material: Points to Ponder

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
7. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
8. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
9. Don't cry because it is over smile because it happened.
10. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
11. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
12. Don't try so hard; the best things come when you least expect them to.

REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPENS FOR A REASON.

So sometimes, maybe often, our task isn't to try and make it unhappen, but to discover the reason

9
Posted by: DBB | 2004/11/09

Hi Shaun,
i am on top of the world at the moment the pills seem to be working i should have seen someone years ago.
the X moved out last weekend and i was a bit worried that i would go off the edge,but am coping very well . Even when i went to see my Shrink he said i am looking well also lost 6 kgs which is gook for me.keeping myself busy at the office and going out a lot .spending a few rand on myself which i never really do always been a saving person. Well we only live once.
Off to Cape Town again tomorrow for two weeks for work.

you must keep well and thanks for asking
Regards DBB
i

Reply to DBB
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/09

So true, number 5 really said it for me, I have had that happen and the loneliness you feel in the moment is dreadful.

You have a great day Shaun.

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/09

Good for you girl. It makes me feel good when people realise how important they are & that they come first!!!

Know that anytime you feel like chatting, just drop a note here.

You keep well too,
Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: kajal | 2004/11/09

Shaun...yes im feeling beta 2day..tx

I think when a man always know where you are, and you're always readily available to him he takes it for granted....its time to let go and to put myself and my happiness first.

Hav a fab day!

Reply to kajal
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/09

Hey Kajal, good to hear you "sounding" better, hope you have a great day.

DBB, always a pleasure man. How you holding up?

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: DBB | 2004/11/09

Thanks Shaun i am going to pass this on to someone to read and i am sure they will understand it.

thanks again DBB

Reply to DBB
Posted by: kajal | 2004/11/09

Hi Shaun...
Really nice of u to share ur words of wisdom with us!

Just wanted to add sumthin....

NEVER give more in a relationship than you are getting out of it....

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay...

kajal

Reply to kajal
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/09

Hey Chelle,

Yeah I know what you mean, it kinda sounds a bit like dependency, but I'm glad you got the understanding...

Have a great day,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/09

Very nice! Thanks Shaun.
Not sure I agree with number 1 though - I love people for who they are - although I do understand that the good effect someone has on me does make me want to spend time with them, but it's not the basis of the love I feel for anyone.

Reply to Chelle