Question
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/11/22

Reading Material: Brighten Your Worl

"If you didn't start out the day with a smile, it's not too late to start practicing for tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brighten Your World

In the next five minutes, you can be living in a brighter, more positive world.
In the next five minutes, a dreary day can be transformed into a day filled with positive promise.
How can this happen?
It can happen because of you.

It doesn't take much to brighten your world.
Yet it can make a tremendous positive difference for you and for those around you.

A smile is a good way to start.
A kind word, a helpful act, some real patience and understanding will add to the brightness.

Brighten your world just a little bit, and that brightness will be reflected more than you might imagine.
Send out your own special goodness today, and it will come back in even greater measure.

You don't have to be stuck with a day that's going nowhere.
Take a little time, make a little effort, brighten your world and see just how quickly things improve.

-Ralph Marston-

~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the still of the moment we learn. In the silence of we life we listen, In our greatness we forgive.

Have a great new day, & week.
Shaun

Thanks for sharing these further thoughts, Shaun ! Hope your leave went excellently !

3
Posted by: Not sure | 2004/11/22

Thanks, if only we can remember this when we are down. Today is one of those days when I wish I can just be away from it all. Nothing seems to matter to me, although I know there are much to be appreciative for.

Reply to Not sure
Posted by: Mary-Ann | 2004/11/22

Ag Shaun, thanks for those words even though I'm still worried about all of us on this little planet in this massive universe that we occupy. Enjoy your day.

Reply to Mary-Ann
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/22

Hiya, welcome back, did you enjoy your leave?

Reply to Mona