Question
Posted by: Tina | 2003/03/03

READERS XPERIENCES WITH LIPOSUCTION NEEDED URGENTLY

: HI!
Im veryseiously considering Liposuction, id just like to hear any success stories from ppl whove had it done in SA, what did you have done and who did you get the proceure done by. How painful was it?how much did it cost and how long did it take to see a difference. and mostimportantly, was it worth IT? THANK YOU!
Tina (",)

LOL

1
Posted by: Almost skinny | 2003/03/03

Hi Tina

I've had the procedure done only 3 weeks ago. I'm still a bit bruised, but I could see a difference within 7 days, when I was supposed to be still very swollen. They say it should take 3-4 months before the final results are there, but I am happy already. My skin is very smooth, and much firmer than it used to be. The pain - not as bad as I expected, but that doesn't mean it wasn't sore. It was really painful for the first 3-4 days, but thereafter you can feel it improving every day. My doctor is Charl Marais - look him up at www.charnan.co.za. I would definitely recommend it. Good luck!

Reply to Almost skinny