Question
Posted by: Wonder | 2004/12/21

Read this Joke :

I hope you will like this joke...

After studying law, Phineas decided to move back to his home town of Polokwane to open his own practice. The first day, he saw a man coming up the sidewalk. He decided to make a big impression on this new client when he arrived.

As the man came to door, Phineas picked up the phone. He motioned the man in, all the while talking. "No. Absolutely no! You tell those clowns in New York that I won't settle this case for less than one million. Yes. The Appeals Court has agreed to hear that case next week. I'll be handling the primary argument and the other members of my team will provide support. Okay. Tell the State Prosecutor that I'll meet with him next week to discuss the details." This sort of thing went on for almost five minutes.

All the while the man sat patiently as Phineas rattled off instructions.

Finally, Phineas put down the phone and turned to the man. "I'm sorry for the delay, but as you can see, I'm very busy. What can I do for you, sir?"
The man replied, I'm from Telkom, I've come to connect your line".

,,,,,

1
Posted by: IT girl | 2004/12/21

Cool one :-)

Reply to IT girl