Question
Posted by: Momof3 | 2006/11/06

Reacurring dream

Hi CS Thanks for all the nice comments.
I have a question this time.
When I was about 8yrs old I was in my Aunt's car with her 2 daughters on the back seat of her car.(She was driving my mom to her chemo therapy for breast cancer, then after that to cheer us up I suppose,she was taking us to the beach.My mom would sit under the umbrella.) My mom and my younger brother were on the front seat.As we approached the traffic lights my Aunt started to scream that her brakes had failed and she could not stop the car and we were going to hit the car infront of us that was standing at the red light.She shouted for us all to duck down and my mom pushed my brothers head down under the dashboard so he would not go through the front windscreen as they did not have to wear seat belts in those days and she was not wearing one.

My Aunt turned the car so it hit side on.The passanger side.My mom broke the windscreen with her head.Of course there was alot of blood from her face but we were all fine.Just in shock.The ambulance came and took us all to the local hospital and treated us all for shock.I remeber my brother crying(he is 2,5 yrs younger than I, and I tried to confort him by saying listern to the siren etcI cant remember if my mom had stiches or not. Don't think so.But we all went home soon after that.

My mom died 2yrs later from breast cancer.She had the breast removed but it sill spread to her lungs and she died on 1 April just before my 10th birthday which was on 17April.

What really bothers me now is I keep having this recurring dream of the crash. I had it last night again. But before it was we where about to hit the car but now as I have been driving since the age of 23 now 46,without an accident ,It is me behind the wheel and the car infront is coming closer and closer and we HIT and I wake up, very upset.Sometimes I can feel it coming on , that feeling of getting closer and closer to the car and I say to myself,wake up,wake up Its only a dream and I do but not all the time.last night I HIT again.

Why do I keep having this dream??And how can I make it stop.?

responded to the second time you posted it --- I can't get to every message every day

3
Posted by: ... | 2006/11/06

Prayer, i have heard the same not only through the grapevine but from actual people that have had bad dreams. They wake up light a candle and pray until they feel satisfied and go back to sleep.

Reply to ...
Posted by: Prayer | 2006/11/06

I have read this christian book about discorvering your dreams.The was this guy who had a similar dream to you and he learned how to wake up in the dream and when he had a real an accident he waked himself up. They are saying satan is using us in dreams and the only way to break up the chains of evil is to pray evertime you dream of it.Pray and pray untill you break free from those chains.As a child of God, you have all the proction in the world.I'll advise tyou to go to your pastor and explain your situation and pray with him. May God bless you and i believe your dream is coming to an end.

Reply to Prayer
Posted by: ... | 2006/11/06

i think you havent dealt with this, it is still stuck in your mind. I could be wrong and others could have a better answer. The only way a person can make things stop in your dreams is you have to deal with things that happend in your past.

Reply to ...