Question
Posted by: brenda | 2005/07/28

REACTION TO SOYA<br>REACTION TO SOYA

I wrote last week to discuss problems my 4 year old daughter is having. I am very careful when introducing changes to her diet. I am therefore almost 100% certain that her vomitting 3 days after introducing the soya was caused by the soya. She also had red blotches on her face, which looked like insect bites, but this is sometimes the reaction she has when she takes something containing diary. I need suggestions on alternatives as I need to give her milk for cereal. Also would you suggest a calcium supplement. I give her vitamin supplements daily.

Expert ImageArchive

Brenda, have you tried goat’s milk? There isn’t much else you can try.
You giver her a mineral and vitamin combination like Clusivol® to supplement her dietary needs. Good luck.