Question
Posted by: Nicky :-) | 2007/05/22

React when boyfriend cheat on you?

How do you react when you find out your boyfriend is cheating on you? How do you react when you phone him and another girl answers the phone and says she is his girlfriend? How do you react when you go and visit him and see him with another girl with his arms around her? How do you react to reading a sms on his phone that says "I love you or sweet dreams handsome" and at the end it says from the love of his life?

You recognize that he was never much into you, and that the relationship is over --- and that you are extremely lucky that it is, as you deserve someone far, far better than he is. Maybe you should feel sorry for the other girl

7
Posted by: Nicky | 2007/05/23

Thank you all for your reply! I really appreciate it!

Have a great day!!

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: Zuzi | 2007/05/22

WOW Lauren Auder, I'm speechless I don't know what to say, U just open my eyes, made me realise something, you made RETHINK again, and the most of all you made me knoW what I need in life

BIG THANK"S to you

Keep it UP

Reply to Zuzi
Posted by: Lauren Auder | 2007/05/22

IF A MAN WANTS YOU

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.
Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that's not meant to be.
Slower is better.
Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends." A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.
Don't settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at yourself a year OR YEARS later for staying when things are not better.
The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women.
He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you.
If something bothers you, speak up.
Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
You cannot change a man's behavior. Change comes from within.
Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are...even if he has more education or in a better job. Do not make him into a quasi-god.
He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
Never let a man define who you are.
Never borrow someone else's man.
Oh Lord! If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
All men are NOT dogs.
You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two-way street.
You need time to heal between relationships...there is nothing cute about baggage... deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...look for someone complimentary...not supplementary.
Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr.. Right.
Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always know where you are, and your always readily available to him- he takes it for granted.
Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need. Keep him in your radar but get to know others.
Share this with other ladies..... You'll make someone SMILE, another RETHINK her choices, and another woman PREPARE.
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them and an entire lifetime to forget them..

BY THE WAY, THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A MAN, SO TAKE A HINT...

Reply to Lauren Auder
Posted by: Lonely | 2007/05/22

Drop him like a bomb. You deserve better!

Reply to Lonely
Posted by: J | 2007/05/22

Nicky you are asking for far too many reactions - you deserve better:-)

Reply to J
Posted by: J | 2007/05/22

Well you should see how he will react once you say "goodbye" - if this is happening intentionally and he is not hiding the fact than maybe its time to move on - he doesn't deserve you.

Reply to J
Posted by: rose | 2007/05/22

darling nicky you just leave.

you dont need to be insulted like that.

dont even waste any energy.

Reply to rose