Question
Posted by: ND | 2008/05/21

Reaching Orgasm

Hi Doc - i'm struggling in this area. We've been trying so many styles, but never reach my orgasm. Can there be something wrong with me? I'm married and would like my marriage to work.

Please post to the sexologist.

8
Posted by: Me | 2008/05/21

Yes,that def works,but try it yourself first.Its a bit difficult for my to get an orgasm while my DH penetrates me and my clitoris is stimulated at the same time.But when he do it first,and i`m on the brink of an orgasm he penetrates me,and we orgasm together.(thats ofcourse after we played around alot,warm yourselfs up)

Reply to Me
Posted by: Zeee | 2008/05/21

i agree with u sisters, that is the best things which can guarantee an orgasm. enjoy it and it will work,ask me!!!

Reply to Zeee

Lol you try it and remember to enjoy the trying! And let us know tomorrow how it went

Posted by: Dee | 2008/05/21

You need to experiment by yourself first and then let your DH know what works for you.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: ND | 2008/05/21

Thank Anon - i'll try that tonight - will keep you posted.

Reply to ND

Yes it does, i promise. If he is for instance on top, open your legs and let him play with it while he is penetrating. I for instance don't reach orgasm at all from penetration only from stimulating of my clit

Posted by: ND | 2008/05/21

Does that work?

Reply to ND

nd.Let him stimulate your clitoris while you are busy