Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2007/08/07

Re:42 L4/5 Fusion

I have pain from the back area, to buttock and down my leg into my foot. Last Saturday morning my leg felt numb when i woke up with slight pins and needles it feels as if I have growing pains in my leg, very sore. If i sit and move slightly to the left it shoots up my spine, could there be a nerve pinching somewhere and would the Neurosurgeon have to re-operate?

Michelle

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Having experienced previous low back surgery - I would recommend you visit the neurosurgeon for an opinion as there does seem to be a recurring pressure.